~~ Grandma is Dead: Breaking Bad News with Baby Animals by Amanda McCall & Ben Schwartz

Sunday, December 21, 2008



I don't usually blog about these type of books. Books with no plot or storyline. But this. This book must be shared. LOL
It is currently on our Humor table & they have been selling by the dozens, but I had never picked it up until today. I was tired & crabby & a bit short with the first couple customers of the day. But I read this book in less than five minutes & just giggled & giggled & giggled. OMG. It is so cute, I actually bought it. LOL. With captions like "Your Band Sucks" & "Your toupee isn't fooling anyone" you just can't help but giggle.
A quick google search led me to this website http://breakingbadnewswithbabyanimals.com/ecards/test.html. It appears as if several from the book can be found on the website. And just for the record, it is hard to be pissed & cranky when giggling like a crazy person.
Dave said...

This book kills me...

I love it!

Wingnut said...

OMG! I saw this book at our local B&N a couple of months ago and about wet myself looking at it in line.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.