(117)The Likeness by Tana French

Monday, August 2, 2010

If you have read my blog for more than five minutes, then you know that I love everything Irish. Even murder. The lushness of the land, the history of the people, the wonderful music and flowing Guiness, Ireland is truly my homeland.

The Likeness picks up a few months after where In The Woods finished off. Cassie Maddox has gone back to Domestic Violence, but is pulled back into the murder game when a body turns up that could be her twin and is using the id she used when she was undercover.

She gets sucked back into the undercover game and steps back into the role of Lexie Madison, determined to find the person who stabbed the woman who looks just like her.

Tana French is an amazing author who just makes me want to go to Ireland even more. Even if it means living in a really cool old house with a bunch of eclectic university students who may or may not be murders! The Likeness was good, but I did not think it was as good as In The Woods. But that may just because my brain is addled by the heat in my non-air conditioned townhouse. Either way, I am looking forward to reading the final book in her series.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.