Happy Tuesday Part II -- Gaelic Storm

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love love love LOVE Irish music. My friend, and former Music Manager, Linda turned me on to Gaelic Storm. Whether you know it or not, you are all familiar with Gaelic Storm. Remember that small indie flick, Titanic? Odds are you haven't seen it (HA!), but if you have, remember the scene where Jack & Rose are dancing & drinking in the steerage? Yeah, that band was Gaelic Storm.



I have seen them live several times and they get better each time I see them. If you like to drink, if you like to dance, if you like to have FUN, just listen to their music, you won't be disappointed. Their new CD, Cabbage, hits the shelves today. To heck with reading. Today is all about the music.


Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.