(80)A Serving of Scandal by Prue Leith

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love discovering new Chick Lit authors. I even scour the British Book Blogs looking for authors that will be publishing in the States. The latest author to be discovered by me is Prue Leith.

A Serving of Scandal is about single Mom, Kate. She is trying to get her business as a personal Chef off of the ground. She has caught the eye of a married politician. Secretary of State, Oliver Stapler. They keep it strictly platonic, but once the tabloids catch wind of their friendship both of their worlds explode into a chaotic mess.

A Serving of Scandal was a fun book to read, it got a bit long in some places, but overall the characters were interesting and honorable given the situation. Overall it was a good read by a "new to me" author. I will definitely be checking out more of her work.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.